Who Can be Held Liable for a Tractor-Trailer Accident?
Several parties can be involved in a truck accident lawsuit. Depending on the cause of your truck accident, those who may be held accountable for damages include:
- The truck driver
- The company the trucker works for
- The company that loaded the trailer
- A company that was leasing the truck
- A parts manufacturer
- The manufacturer of the big rig
- Mechanics who worked on the truck
- The cargo broker
After investigating your truck accident, our experienced Virginia truck accident attorneys will identify all responsible parties and fight to hold them accountable in your case.
Please Schedule an appointmentbefore vistiing any of
Our Client meeting Locations