Bailey went on to the Appalachian School of Law, in Grundy, VA, where she obtained her J.D. in 2020. During her time there, she served as president of the Student Bar Association. Bailey also served as a Student Ambassador and participated as a member of both the Mock Trial and Moot Court teams. During law school, Bailey clerked for The Honorable Elizabeth A. McClanahan, formerly of the Supreme Court of Virginia, as well as for a private law firm in Grundy, VA. Bailey is a member of AAJ Publications Committee, elected Content Curator of Railroad Law Section of AAJ, and a member of the Academy of Rail Labor Attorneys.
Bailey enjoys exploring the Hampton Roads area with her husband, Kaleb. She looks forward to setting down roots in the area and making Virginia home.
- J.D., Appalachian School of Law
- B.S., Morehead State University
- Doctor Depositions and Cross-Examination, National Business Institute, August 4, 2021 – co-authored paper
- Traumatic Brain Injuries Made Simple, National Business Institute, August 4, 2021 – co-authored paper
- Working with a Ton of Information in Your Virginia Injury Practice, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association Advanced Auto Retreat, July 29, 2022 – presented and co-authored paper
- Using Lombard/Graves Effectively, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association Advanced Auto Retreat, July 28, 2023 – presented and authored paper
- Personal Injury Practice: How to Have a Successful Mediation, 2023, co-presenter